If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1 grated Parmesan
- 3 large egg yolks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 1 cup type 00 flour or all-purpose
- 1/2 cup parsley and sage leaves
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan and egg yolks in a food processor. Pulse to combine. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in flour.
- Roll small portions of dough into ¾-inch balls (using a small cookie scoop helps) and transfer them to a tray or baking sheet as they are finished. Drop gnudi into boiling salted water and cook until they rise to the top, 3 to 5 minutes.
- While gnudi cook, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high next to pot of water. As gnudi finish cooking, use a slotted spoon transfer them to hot butter in skillet. Add herbs to browning gnudi; cook until gnudi and butter are browned and herbs are crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve browned gnudi with fried herbs and butter.
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.