If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 bunches scallions, sliced into ½-inch pieces (white and light green parts separated from darker greens)
- 1 medium celery root (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 quart water or broth
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons parsley leaves, dried well
- Fresh bread for serving
- Combine scallion whites and light greens, celery root and water in a medium saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil; reduce soup to a simmer and cook 15 minutes or until celery root is tender. In batches, blend vegetables with scallion greens; season soup with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- While soup simmers, heat oil over medium-high. Add parsley leaves to hot oil and cook until crispy and oil turns green, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve soup warm or chilled, garnished with parsley oil and fried parsley leaves.
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.