If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 ounces saucisson sec, thinly sliced, or sliced salami
- 2 cups fresh peas or thawed frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 slices bread from a country loaf
- Salad, for serving
- Preheat broiler with rack in highest position. Brush both sides of bread with 2 tablespoons oil and place on a broiler-proof baking sheet.
- Combine remaining oil, cured meat, peas, lemon zest and 1/2 cup water in a skillet and heat over medium. Cook, covered, until peas and sausage are tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- While peas cook, broil toasts, turning once, until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Spoon pea mixture over toasts before serving; serve with salad.
Freeze It Right There
A fruity, frozen spin on a classic.
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
Plan a genius dinner party: part one.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Community Picks: Lettuce-Free Salad
A trusty trivet.