If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Japanese seasonings (furikake and shichimi togarashi) give these fries a nice sweet flavor and a spicy kick. Made with only 5 ingredients! You should be able to find furikake (Japanese rice seasoning) and shichimi togarashi (hot pepper mix) in most Asian supermarkets. —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon furikake (rice seasoning)
- 1/2 teaspoon shichimi togarashi (hot pepper mix)
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the sliced sweet potatoes, olive oil, and salt together.
- Bake the fries for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the fries from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle the furikake and shichimi togarashi on top of the fries.
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.