Author Notes: Japanese seasonings (furikake and shichimi togarashi) give these fries a nice sweet flavor and a spicy kick. Made with only 5 ingredients! You should be able to find furikake (Japanese rice seasoning) and shichimi togarashi (hot pepper mix) in most Asian supermarkets. - Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon furikake (rice seasoning)
- 1/2 teaspoon shichimi togarashi (hot pepper mix)
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the sliced sweet potatoes, olive oil, and salt together.
- Bake the fries for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the fries from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle the furikake and shichimi togarashi on top of the fries.