If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The best situation is when you can whip together a meal in 30 minutes and have it blow the socks off of all your guests. This is that meal. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- splash of fish sauce
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a baking dish, rub salmon with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until center is just barely pink.
- Meanwhile combine scallions, ginger, soy sauce, canola oil, sherry and fish sauce in a small bowl. Whisk together. When salmon is done, pull out of oven and immediately pour sauce over, letting it sizzle.
- Serve with any vegetables. I pan roasted some brussel sprouts with a simple salt, pepper, and splash of balsamic.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions
Fruit flies don't have to bother you
Shoo fruit flies, don't bother us.
The foolproof way to cook salmon.
Know (and shop) the basics.
Don't buy frozen yogurt again.
The chicest apron around.