If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
Author Notes: We had a big container of arugula to use so threw it together with a few ingredients, ended up with a tasty sauce. We had it on pasta but would also be great on steamed veggies etc. - reahpeah
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2-3 tablespoons Good olive oil
- 2-3 cups Arugula
- 2-3 tablespoons Ricotta
- 3 Sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- A few drops of water
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried chives
- In a blender, place the garlic and chop a bit. Add the of the ingredients and blend. Add a few teaspoons of water if need be to lighten it.
- I tossed with some pasta and shrimp but could be used with all sorts of things - baked salmon, steamed veggies etc.