If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
Author Notes: This dressing is perfect for fresh salads. If you like, add less water to make it more of a sauce. - Gena Hamshaw
Makes 1 1/3 cups
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2/3 to 3/4 cups water (as needed)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoons sea salt (or to taste)
- Black pepper to taste
- Whisk or blend all ingredients together, starting with 2/3 cup water and adding more until you reach a desired consistency. Dressing will keep 5 to 6 days in the refrigerator.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!