Author Notes: This dressing is perfect for fresh salads. If you like, add less water to make it more of a sauce. - Gena Hamshaw
Makes 1 1/3 cups
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2/3 to 3/4 cups water (as needed)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoons sea salt (or to taste)
- Black pepper to taste
- Whisk or blend all ingredients together, starting with 2/3 cup water and adding more until you reach a desired consistency. Dressing will keep 5 to 6 days in the refrigerator.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!