If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Created by Brandon Wise, the bar manager at Imperial & Penny Diner, to showcase Bee Local honey. —Bee Local
Makes 1 drink
- 1 ounce London gin
- 0.5 ounces Aperol
- 0.5 ounces lemon juice
- 0.25 ounces honey
- 3 ounces sparkling Brut rosé
- orange peel, for garnish
- Add the first four ingredients (gin, Aperol, lemon, and honey) to a shaker or covered glass, add ice, and shake.
- Double strain the mixture into a chilled coupe glass and finish with sparkling rose.
- Garnish with orange peel, and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
A Case for Cooked Fruit
Fruit is great, but fruit desserts are better
A case for cooked fruit.
Recipe of the Day
It's time to travel.
No plates, no problem.
Off to market.