Author Notes: When I started a vegan lifestyle, I often struggled with meal ideas. I often ended up eating salads and lost quite some weight. This recipe has it all, the protein, the greens, the carbs and the fats. - Anze Petelinsek
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli, tumeric, ginger, cinnamon, garlic, onion powder, cayenne and smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 packet firm tofu
- Mix all the spices, add the soy sauce and make a paste. Then add thin slices of tofu and marinate for at least an hour.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 asparagus
- 1 zuccini
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- sessame, flax and chia seeds for sprinkling
- Peel the sweet potato, cut it into slices and put them on a baking tray. Sprinkle with chilli powder, add some salt, pepper and olive oil and bake at 200ºC for 30 minutes.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, add a finely chopped onion, then all the other veggies (except asparagus) and cook into a sauce. Add salt and pepper by taste.
- Put the asparagus onto a hot griddle pan without any oil, sprinkle with some salt and pepper (optionally some chilli and spices), add a splash of olive oil and fry it for 3 minutes on each side.