If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I started a vegan lifestyle, I often struggled with meal ideas. I often ended up eating salads and lost quite some weight. This recipe has it all, the protein, the greens, the carbs and the fats. —Anze Petelinsek
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli, tumeric, ginger, cinnamon, garlic, onion powder, cayenne and smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 packet firm tofu
- Mix all the spices, add the soy sauce and make a paste. Then add thin slices of tofu and marinate for at least an hour.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 asparagus
- 1 zuccini
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- sessame, flax and chia seeds for sprinkling
- Peel the sweet potato, cut it into slices and put them on a baking tray. Sprinkle with chilli powder, add some salt, pepper and olive oil and bake at 200ºC for 30 minutes.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, add a finely chopped onion, then all the other veggies (except asparagus) and cook into a sauce. Add salt and pepper by taste.
- Put the asparagus onto a hot griddle pan without any oil, sprinkle with some salt and pepper (optionally some chilli and spices), add a splash of olive oil and fry it for 3 minutes on each side.
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.