If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds), peeled and quartered
- 2 zucchini (about 8 ounces), halved lengthwise and slice 1/2-nch thick
- One (5-ounce) can tuna in oil
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup olives (I used Niçoise), chopped
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
- Place a steamer basket in a saucepan filled with an inch of simmering salted water. Add potatoes to the steamer basket and cook, covered, until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Add zucchini and steam until tender, about 3 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- While potatoes and zucchini cook, divide tuna into two portions (including oil) and place half of it in a blender jar. Add yogurt, capers, garlic, vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper. Blend dressing until smooth.
- Transfer warm vegetables to a bowl with onion, tomato, olives, and remaining tuna; toss with dressing to coat. Scatter basil leaves over salad and toss gently.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.