If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium eggplant (about 1 pound), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- One 15-ounce container whole-milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat grill to medium. Combine tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, pepper flakes, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Place a large rectangle of foil on your work surface, and pour the tomatoes on top. Gather and crimp edges of foil, sealing to form a packet.
- Season the eggplant with salt and pepper and brush with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. In a small bowl, stir together ricotta, parsley, and nutmeg; season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Add the foil packet and the eggplant to the grill. Grill the eggplant until charred and tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Grill packet, shaking occasionally, for 12 minutes.
- Transfer the grilled tomatoes to a bowl and mash with a potato masher to create a sauce. To assemble, place about 1/4 cup ricotta filling on eggplant slices. Starting with a narrower side, roll the eggplant around filling. Serve stuffed eggplant with tomato sauce.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.