If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have to keep thinking of things to make with Mascarpone cheese...Yum! - nannydeb
- 3 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons white wine
- Boil the potatoes until tender and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and mash by hand or with electric mixer until smooth, thinning them with the white wine.
What's In, What's Out
What we're obsessed with, and what we're not.
What's in, what's out.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Wedding registry must haves.