If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 pounds ground chicken
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch of scallions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- vegetable oil or canola oil for cooking
Peanut Satay Sauce
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- To make the meatballs, combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and incorporate thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, but up to an hour. Form chicken mixture into small 1-inch-in-diameter balls.
- Heat a large, wide skillet over medium heat, and add 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add the meatballs in batches of about 20, flipping every few minutes, and cooking each batch for about 8-10 minutes total, or until the meat is no longer pink in the middle.
- To make the peanut satay sauce, combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.