If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a light Thai noodle dish. The many flavours used in this dish like garlic, ginger, chicken and vegetables infuse the gentle noodles making it a delicious one pot meal that is super easy to make. —Only Gluten Free Recipes
- 1 tablespoon organic GF tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 4 pieces garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated organic ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced organic skinless chicken
- 1 cup organic GF chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 tablespoon fish oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed organic lime juice
- 1 bunch organic green onions, thinly sliced lengthwise to 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 piece chili pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 piece red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch organic cilantro, chopped
- 200 grams bean thread or rice noodles
- In a large bowl add tamari, maple syrup, garlic, ginger and chicken, stir and set aside while you are preparing your vegetables and noodles
- In a wok or equivalent heat coconut oil and add marinated chicken, cook on medium to high heat while stirring for 5 minutes or until slightly golden
- Mix chicken broth, arrowroot flour/cornstarch, fish oil and lime juice and add to chicken, bring to boil, stir in red pepper, green onions and mushrooms, reduce heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in bean sprouts, noodles and cilantro and heat through making sure all the ingredients are well combined
- Garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds and lime wedges
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.