Author Notes: I'm always looking for a high-protein, low-carb breakfast. Today I was craving some Popeye energy as well! - Nancy Nicole
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- one half teaspoon herbs de Provence
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- one half cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3 slices shaved smoked turkey
- In a medium-sized omelet or crepe pan, saute lightly salted, chopped spinach, over medium heat in olive oil until wilted (2-3 minutes).
- Beat eggs with salt pepper and herbs. Add to pan with wilted spinach.
- Cook until almost set (3-4 minutes), then gently flip the egg-spinach "pancake". Turn heat down to low.
- Top with shredded cheese and shaved turkey. cook until cheese is melted. Fold over to serve.