If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm always looking for a high-protein, low-carb breakfast. Today I was craving some Popeye energy as well! - Nancy Nicole
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- one half teaspoon herbs de Provence
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- one half cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3 slices shaved smoked turkey
- In a medium-sized omelet or crepe pan, saute lightly salted, chopped spinach, over medium heat in olive oil until wilted (2-3 minutes).
- Beat eggs with salt pepper and herbs. Add to pan with wilted spinach.
- Cook until almost set (3-4 minutes), then gently flip the egg-spinach "pancake". Turn heat down to low.
- Top with shredded cheese and shaved turkey. cook until cheese is melted. Fold over to serve.
The Genius Secret Weapon You Should Always Have on Hand
Freeze it right there.
A genius secret weapon for your freezer.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
You won't be board with this game.