If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here's something healthy to snack on while watching movies and/or sipping margaritas. I like to slightly nudge my edamame out of their pods with a gentle squeeze, swipe the lime wedge, dip in the salt, and munch. You might lose a few beans in the process, but don’t fret. Just take a sip of your beverage if that happens and try to look cool. —mrslarkin
- 1 package frozen edamame (about 8 ounces)
- fresh cracked sea salt
- lime wedge
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat edamame in microwave for 3 minutes on medium power, or until warm.
- Serve alongside fresh cracked sea salt, a lime wedge and a margarita (preferably on-the-rocks, with salt.)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.