If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was our Super Bowl dip instead of the Mexican seven layer dip. Ooops, my dip only has six layers... —nannydeb
Serves several snackers
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 anchovy filets
- 2 tablespoons basil oil or pesto
- 1/2 cup roasted tomatoes, chopped (I roasted roma tomatoes in a 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons calamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan
- toasted baguette slices
- Drain the cannellini beans, reserving the liquid.
- Puree the beans, garlic and anchovy in the food processor, adding the reserved liquid as needed.
- Pour the pureed beans onto a deep serving plate.
- Top the beans with the basil oil (swirling it in), roasted tomatoes, olives, pine nuts and parmesan.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.