If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These rosemary nuts are sweet, spicy, and salty, everything a party snack food should be. They're quite versatile when it comes to drink pairings, though they taste extra sweet with a dirty martini and extra spicy with a full-bodied beer. - Food Blogga
Serves 10-12 cups
- 6 cups unsalted mixed nuts, such as almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, peanuts, pecans, and pistachios
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place nuts in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small pan over medium-high heat, add honey, brown sugar, cayenne, salt, and 3 teaspoons rosemary. Heat until the sugar dissolves and the sauce is syrupy. Pour over the nuts and toss until evenly coated. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes, turning once, or until nuts are golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary over nuts. Cool. Break into small clusters. Store in an air-tight container for up to one week. Though they'll never last that long.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack