If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious side for any summer meal. —abuck
- 20 ears of corn
- 6 fresh ripe tomatoes
- oil, salt, pepper, good quality paprika
- Prepare a charcoal grill to high heat. Prepare a large pot of heavily salted boiling water.
- Cut all of the ears of corn in half, this will make it easier to remove the kernels.
- Blanch the corn until bright yellow, remove from the pot and let air dry for a few minutes.
- Place all the corn on the grill and begin to burn each side a little bit. You want a good mix of burned and not burned kernels.
- Dice up the tomatoes, add them to a large bowl.
- Remove corn from the grill and cut all the kernels off.
- Add the corn to the bowl along with salt, pepper, and about a tablespoon of paprika. Add olive oil, mix until lightly coated.
- Adjust seasoning, serve.
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
The chicest apron around.