If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple panini is made with Canadian bacon, spinach, Sopressata (which is an Italian charcuterie) and "The Laughing Cow" cheese which is actually just a spreadable cheese that tastes a little like a creamy, slightly sharp monterey jack and swiss combined. You could really use any cheese in this: goat; shredded mozzarella, whatever you like. You could change up the charcuterie as well: proscuitto, brasaelo, whatever you like. These ingredients listed are per sandwich so increase them as needed. - coffeefoodwritergirl
Serves as many as you would like (as an appetizer)
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 3. slices Soppresata (a charcuterie)
- handful of Spinach – julienned
- Yellow mustard
- about 4 ounces of “The Laughing Cow” (spreadable) cheese or you could use creamy goat cheese or any favorite cheese you may have.
- Heat your panini maker up (if you have one; if not, just use a pan with a little olive oil or butter in it).
- Spread cheese on both sides of bread; layer on Canadian bacon and sopressata. Ribbon yellow mustard on one side of bread. Put together and grill in panini press until cheese is melted and bread is nicely grilled – about 5-10 minutes (or grill in pan or grillpan over stovetop.)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pork Sandwich
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spinach Recipe
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.