If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just getting ready for summer. - thirschfeld —thirschfeld
Food52 Review: WHO: thirschfeld is FOOD52er whose photos, recipes, and writing impressed us so much, we gave him his own column.
WHAT: The perfect margarita, in our books.
HOW: Just juice, mix, and gulp. But watch yourself.
WHY WE LOVE IT: thirschfeld uses a bit less tequila and more Cointreau that the standard margarita formula, which made us think the drink might be sweet, but it's not -- it's smooth, tart, and drinkable as all get out. —Food52
Serves as many as you need
- 1 equal part fresh lemon and lime juice
- 1 part Cointreau
- 1 part favorite tequila, the more expensive the less the hangover
- So if you have 1 oz. lemon, 1oz. lime, you have 2 oz. Cointreau and 2 oz tequila. Mix all of the above, stir and serve over crushed ice.
- Crushed ice is important, trust me.
- Make sure you don't have to go to work tomorrow and enjoy.
- This recipe is a Wildcard Contest Winner!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
The craziest chip around.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.