If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the idea of cookies in cereal. If you have 'failed' macarons.....feetless, cracked, and otherwise useless.....here is a GREAT recipe to put them to use, rather than in the bin! - Kitchen Butterfly
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup oat bran
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons vegetable (canola) oil
- Chopped chocolate, to taste
- Macarons/chopped cookies, to taste
- Vanilla yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. In a medium bowl, mix the rolled oats, oat bran and sugar.Make a well in the centre and pour in cream and oil and combine well.
- Transfer to a shallow baking tray and bake for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes till ready.
- Once baked, remove and allow cool.
- When cool, add the chopped macs and chocolate. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- To serve, place some oat crunch in a bowl/glass and alternate with vanilla yoghurt.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast
Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Style with a breeze.
Genius, explained at last.
White and Grey Ceramic Vase
For fresh blooms.