If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love this cucumber salad and make it often. I make it with Persian cucumbers we get from a little Armenian market in the Valley -- they are crisp and bright and delicate and cool and refreshing...so easy to throw together -- we have it at least once a week! - coffeefoodwritergirl
- 5 large Persian cucumbers (to equal about 3 ½ cups sliced)
- 2 tablespoons good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- about 6 grinds black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill – chopped.
- Slice cucumbers, add all ingredients – toss to coat evenly. Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Tags: serves a crowd
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Style with a breeze.