Author Notes: I love this cucumber salad and make it often. I make it with Persian cucumbers we get from a little Armenian market in the Valley -- they are crisp and bright and delicate and cool and refreshing...so easy to throw together -- we have it at least once a week! - coffeefoodwritergirl
- 5 large Persian cucumbers (to equal about 3 ½ cups sliced)
- 2 tablespoons good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- about 6 grinds black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill – chopped.
- Slice cucumbers, add all ingredients – toss to coat evenly. Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Tags: serves a crowd