If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The spring herb dressing in my asparagus and radish salad is inspired by the traditional green goddess dressing. I used dill, parsley and scallion. Feel free to use tarragon, chervil, basil, cilantro or mint if you like. - The Food Diva
—The Food Diva
Food52 Review: I tested The Food Diva's Asparagus & Radish Salad with Spring Herb Dressing, and it was an absolute hit. I halved the recipe, and I added a bit of chervil to the dill and parsley mixture in the dressing as suggested in the recipe notes because (a) I love it and (b) we happened to have some on hand. The dressing alone was a knockout, bright and zippy with just the right amount of tang. This was a breeze to prepare and would be a great dish to take to a picnic or potluck. - lastnightsdinner —The Editors
- 3 pounds asparagus, blanched, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayoniasse
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 splash white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 4 scallions, white and green part, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch fresh black pepper
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender and puree until well incorporated.
- Toss asparagus and radishes with enough dressing to coat, about 1 cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Keep salad well chilled until ready to serve.
- Extra dressing may be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week. Great used as a dip for raw veggies.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Recipe of the Day
A better basket.