If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is fresh, delicious, and super springy. I've basically combined hummus and guacamole, and then added in a good dose of asparagus. Serve with pita chips or fresh veggies (like asparagus spears)! —Loves Food Loves to Eat
- 1.5 cups chopped asparagus
- 1 can rinsed garbonzo beans
- 1 avocado
- 3 peeled garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
- approx. 1/4 cup EVOO
- Add everything to a blender or food processor, and mix until combined and smooth-to your desired consistency.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.