If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pork Chops w. Homemade Buttermilk Ranch... who knew pork chops and ranch went so well together? —mtlabor
- 4 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 anchovy filet, minced
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the buttermilk, mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, and vinegar until smooth. Add in anchovy, chives, and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep in fridge while preparing chops.
- Season both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet under medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add pork chops and cook until nicely golden brown on both sides, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with ranch dressing and a side of mixed vegetables and/or rice.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.