If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great mix of flavors and textures. A perfect appetizer. Sweet, salty, curnchy and creamy. Makes 8 wraps, two per person. - JoanG
- 8 ramp bulbs with leaves removed and 1 inch of stem. Cleaned, root end sliced off.
- 8 Large dried prunes
- 4 slciees of good, applewood smoked bacon(nitrate free), cut in half i
- 4 tablespoons Good blue cheese
- Split each prune ih half and open up.
- Place one ramp bulb on top ot he open prune.
- Place 1/2 Tablespoon of blue cheese on top
- Wrap securely with 1/2 strip of bacon and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place on greasted baking sheet. Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.
- TUrn over the wraps to brown the other side.
- When bacon is dark and crispy on both sides, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ramps
Our herbs could use a helping hand.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Style with a breeze.
Time to Celebrate!
Food52 takes home the gold.
Lamb and Sweet Potato Stew