If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love roasted duck pancakes, with spring onions and cucumber sticks. The flavours of the accompanying hoisin and plum sauce lend something to the mix which makes these Chinese treats a delight. My version which is super easy to rustle up, using Arabic bread as the base, is perfect for a quick dinner any night of the week. —Kitchen Butterfly
- 2 rounds of arabic bread - pita or lavash (about 20cm diameter)
- 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- White and green of 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 200g Mozarella cheese slices
- 4 tablespoons passata
- 1 cooked crispy duck breast, sliced thinly
- 1/2 a cucumber, in thin slices
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 230 deg C/475 deg F and set a baking stone (if you have one) onto a rack at the lowest rung of your oven. If you don't have a pizza stone, use a regular baking tray, turned upside down. Alternatively, put on your grill
- Using a pastry brush, spread each pizza base with a tablespoon of plum sauce, followed by a teaspoon of hoisin sauce
- Over each base, sprinkle a handful of spring onions and put on the mozzarella slices. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of passata over each and top with the duck slices
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and slice into 4 parts. Top with cucumber slices and coriander leaves
- Enjoy, the super light base and crisp edges of this pizza. Yum
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pizza
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.