If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 avocado(s)
- 1 handful shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds. Place cut sides down on a cookie sheet and bake for about 45 minutes or until tender and can be pierced easily with a knife.
- Peel avocado and cut into chunks.
- When squash is done, scoop out into two bowls. drizzle with olive oil and add basil and garlic powder and stir.
- Toss squash with avocado and sprinkle with cheese and salt and pepper.
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.