If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I discovered a recipe similar to this one while in high school. I was just beginning to exlore my love of all things food and cooking, so the easier the better. This is a bright-tasting and light way to begin or end a meal. You can use whatever flavor of preserves and whatever combo of fruits that tickles your fancy or is in season. People will be screaming for more! - ren
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups diced fruits (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, peaches, mango)
- 3/4 cups fruit jam or preserves (strawberry, peach, blueberry, etc.)
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface and brush the top with melted butter. Sprinkle the top with the sugar-cinnamon mixture until it is mostly covered (don't go too heavy). Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and place the wedges onto a large greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until crispy and lightly browned, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently stir the fruit and jam together until the jam is evenly distributed. Spoon into a jazzy serving dish alongside the sweet chips.