If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This vaguely Asian-inspired fish marinade and basting sauce comes from my friend Irwin, a well-traveled and soft-spoken Renaissance Man who's also an excellent chef. This sauce can be used as a marinade, as a basting sauce, and as a finishing touch for the fish, passed table-side. —CottageGourmet
Makes about 1 cup of marinade
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil, or other mild-flavored oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 scallions, including tops, thinly sliced
- Whisk all ingredients except scallions until combined. Add scallions at the end & stir gently.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salmon
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.