If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is a subconscious combination of several of the food52 contests that came out of small amounts of really fresh garden produce. In other words there weren't enough produce to do anyone dish and when I looked into the bowl I thought, "why didn't I come up with this recipe for, umm, about three of the contests?" Never mind all that it is a delicious combination that I will make again and again. I used David Chang's buttermilk ramp dressing for this but mtlabors dressing, right here at food52, will be what I make from here on out since ramps are now out of season. —thirschfeld
- 3 cups baby mustard greens, or other pepperery/mustardy salad mix
- 1/2 really fresh peas, raw
- 1/2 cup really fresh asparagus, raw, cut into thin disks
- home made ranch dressing to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss with the dressing to taste. Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper and serve.
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.