If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My husband and I LOVE breakfast and brunch food. We're both pretty carb intolerant, so protein, whole grains, complex carbs and lots of fruits and vegetables are what you will find the most of in the kitchen and on our table. So this is the perfect morning meal. This can easily be made into a low calorie meal, too - one that you will make over and over again! Just use eggs substitute, fat-free half and half and low-fat cheese. —vivisue
Serves 12 mini frittatas
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1T teaspoons fresh cracked pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup roasted chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons sauteed chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato, seeded and drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- With a whisk, beat eggs, cream, salt, pepper and hot sauce until blended thoroughly and fluffy with air. Add all other ingredients except for 1/2 cup of cheese. Pour evenly into muffin tin cups. Top each cup with a little of the remaining cheese. Bake for 16-18 minutes at 375F. Serve with some good crusty whole-grain bread or fresh cantaloupe slices.
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.