If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Food52 Review: The wonderful dressing on this salad is creamy with lots of fresh basil and a little tang. Chopping the potatoes in a food processor is quick and a nice time saver. The resulting salad is a mix of large chunks and almost mashed potatoes. Feel free to chop by hand for more even chunks that showcase the interesting shapes of fingerling potatoes. - Stephanie —The Editors
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons 2% Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- *Place potatoes in a large pot with enough salted water to fully cover the potatoes. Bring water to boiling and continue to cook potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes, until fork tender. Transfer potatoes to a strainer and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- *Transfer strained potatoes to a large zip top bag with the cider vinegar and kosher salt. Shake to evenly coat and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to one day.
- *Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. In a food processor or blender, combine the basil leaves, lime juice, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, honey mustard, and Greek yogurt or mayonnaise. Process or blend until creamy.
- *Place the refrigerated potatoes in the food processor, with the dressing, and pulse until potatoes are coarsely chopped but not blended. Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.