If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 8-10 sides
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 7 ounces 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- Place broccoli in a large saucepan with 3 cups of salted water. Bring to boiling and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from stove top and strain. Run cold water over the broccoli and strain again to stop the cooking process. Transfer broccoli to a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the Greek yogurt, olive oil, salt, cumin, honey mustard, lemon juice, and black pepper.
- Add the raisins, walnuts, and feta cheese to the bowl with the broccoli. Drizzle the dressing on top of the broccoli mixture and toss to coat evenly. Serve cold.
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.