If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great receipe to make for one or many. Just defrost the number of shrimp you would like per person.If you are using wooden skewers, you must soak for at least 30 minutes first. - caf925
- 6 Medium sized shrimp, defrosted, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 zested lemon
- 1 Juice from the lemon
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Peel and devein thawed shrimp
- finely chop the garlic
- add the chopped garlic and the red pepper flakes to a ziploc baggie.
- Add the zested lemon to the baggie
- Juice the lemon into the bag.
- Add the fresh thyme
- Add the Olive Oil to the bag with some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the shrimp in the bag, and marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- Hit grill to smoking hot. Put the shrimp onto skewers. If they are wooden, you must soak them for 30 minutes first.Cook until the shrimp turn pink.
- Serve with some sauteed fresh spinach that you saute with garlic and some lemon zest.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Use of Lemon, Thyme and a Grill
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls
10 Cozy Finger Foods