If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 dash Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 cup Red, Yellow, and/or Orange Peppers diced
- 1 Can of Black Eyed Peas, Chick Peas, or Black Beans, drained well
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion, Diced
- 1 splash Sesame Oil, Optional
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Oregano, Optional
- In a large bowl, whisk lime juice, lemon juice, oilve oil, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Add Cucumbers, Peppers, Beans, Feta, and Onions. Toss until well coated. Refrigerate 2-4 hours or until well chilled.
- Before serving, top with a splash of Sesame Oil and Oregano.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.