If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I think I may have had too many mimosas that Sunday before I went to the little Greek market on 4th St... but it was for the best. —Lisa Thornsberry
- 1/2 watermelon
- 1/2 pound north american feta
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 bunch radishes, french breakfast are the best
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- use vegetable peeler to peel stripes off the cucumbers, then slice thinly.
- clean radishes and slice thinly. add to cucumbers. toss with kosher salt.
- cut watermelon into 2 inch chunks. add to cucumbers and radishes.
- clean mint. chop 1/2 finely to release flavor. Add to vegetables.
- crumble feta on top of salad.
- reduce balsamic vinegar over medium heat until syrup-like. drizzle over salad when serving. Garnish with the rest of the mint.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.