If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: vegan recipe; very easy to make and perfect for dipping! have had this in my recipe book for years...great for parties! —karjerpal
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 piece garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons basil, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- in a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well until blended. allow to sit atop a counter for about 1 hour to 'stew'. refrigerate. enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.