If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this recipe when my partner was no longer able to eat tomatoes (gasp!). She loved it so much it has become the main salsa in our home! I like it a little spicier, so sometimes I will toss in an extra chili. It is a great way to use up those extra cucumbers you will have this year. -chefgirl - chefgirl
Food52 Review: A simple twist on pico de gallo makes for a nice cool, tangy salsa that would be great with grilled fish or lamb. - Merrill
- The Editors
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, finely chopped
- 4 Green Onions, sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Cilantro, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Lime Zest
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Chill for 2 hours before serving
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.