Author Notes: My own invention. This can be tried in different combinations preferably a neutral ingredient, a sweet one and a sour one. - Basabi
- 3 Cucumbers
- 1 Raw Mango
- 1/2 Honey Dew Melon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder (optional)
- Peel and grate the cucumbers and strain through a sieve separating the pulp and the juice.
- Peel and grate the raw mango and strain through a sieve separating the pulp and the juice.
- Peel and grate the melon and strain through a sieve separating the pulp and the juice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the cucumber pulp, 1 tablespoon of the mango pulp and 1 tablespoon of the melon pulp and mix together in a bowl. Add the salt, cumin and paprika to this and keep aside.
- Mix all the juices together in a separate bowl.
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of the pulp mixture into a small glass and slowly pour the mixed juice over the pulp to top the glass. Chill in refrigerator for half an hour and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe