If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After having regular salads night after night, we wanted to find some different ways to get our veggies. - nadine
- 1 Cucumber
- 20 Grape Tomatoes (sliced)
- 8-10 Olives (Your favorite, sliced)
- 4 Basil Leaves (fresh, chopped)
- 2-3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Hot Pepper (optional, diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Slice cucumber lengthwise into 4 sections, then chop slices about 1/4 inch thick. Slice grape tomatoes into 3-4 slices each. Slice olives into 3-5 pieces each. Mix above ingredients, then add chopped basil, olive oil, vinegar, and sea salt. Mix gently and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe