If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: That's naked. Not necked. For those of you who aren't southern, let me explain. Naked means bare, usually without your clothes. Necked means you are without your clothes and doing somethin' you are supposed to be doin'! And while these chicken drummies aren't necked, they are dangerously good, even though they are nearly naked. So, it may not seem like they have anything on them, but these nearly naked chicken bites have quite the impact. Maybe they are necked after all. - cooking4carnivores
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- several sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 8 chicken drumstick or one package of drummettes
- To make these marvelous chicken tidbits, simple place the drummies in a large plastic bag with the rest of the ingredients and toss them till they are all well coated.
- Then let them marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Then place them on the grill (on medium-high heat) until golden brown on all sides. This may take about 30 minutes. Be sure to turn them frequently. Serve them hot off the grill.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Use of Lemon, Thyme and a Grill
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.