Author Notes: This cucumber guacamole is a wonderful chip dip for all seasons and is great for nights when entertaining. The lemon and lime add an interesting zing, but the combination comes together beautifully to produce a fabulous guacamole. - Shamrock
- 6 avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- In a large bowl, combine avocados, lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil, and sea salt.
- Mix in tabasco sauce, olive oil, and garlic cloves (can substitute 2 tsp. minced garlic).
- Add chopped onion, tomatoes, and cucumber.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe