Author Notes: I was experimenting one day and came up with this. It is now a family gathering requirement! - Payaso
Serves about 4-5 people
- 4 cucumbers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 firm tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Annie's Naturals Shitake and Sesame Vinaigrette
- Wash cucumbers and cut ends off. Peel skin in alternating strips.
- Cut cucumber down center lengthwise. Slice cucumber halves width-wise, approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Slice bell peppers. Cut strips into 3-4 sections.
- Slice tomatoes into sections. Cut sections in half.
- Chop up cilantro.
- Mix all vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and vinaigrette to desired taste. Mix well.
- Cover; chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe