If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was experimenting one day and came up with this. It is now a family gathering requirement! - Payaso
Serves about 4-5 people
- 4 cucumbers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 firm tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Annie's Naturals Shitake and Sesame Vinaigrette
- Wash cucumbers and cut ends off. Peel skin in alternating strips.
- Cut cucumber down center lengthwise. Slice cucumber halves width-wise, approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Slice bell peppers. Cut strips into 3-4 sections.
- Slice tomatoes into sections. Cut sections in half.
- Chop up cilantro.
- Mix all vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and vinaigrette to desired taste. Mix well.
- Cover; chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns