If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This frittata is not only easy to make, but you can vary the ingredients to whatever you have on hand - change the vegetables and the cheese to reflect what you have in your fridge! - The Italian Dish
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your broiler.
- Break eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork. Add the cheese to the eggs.
- Steam the asparagus until just tender.
- Heat a 12" nonstick skillet. Spray with cooking spray or add a little olive oil or butter. Add egg mixture and place asparagus into the eggs. Cook over medium heat for about 30 seconds. Place under broiler until top is barely set, but not overdone. Do not overcook the eggs. They should still be just a little soft. Slip frittata out onto a serving plate. Cut into wedges.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brunch Eggs