Author Notes: I've made many version of this salad over the years from having huge amounts of fresh Summer produce. This salad is colorful, tasty & oh so fresh tasting! - wnavery
- 2 cups tomatoes (variety, any type), cubed
- 1 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula, washed/dried
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1 cup basil leaves, washed/dried
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- In a large salad bowl, add tomatoes, green grapes, red onion, arugual, fresh mozzarella, basil, thyme & parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, honey & brown mustard.
- Pour over salad, lightly toss & serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella