If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've made many version of this salad over the years from having huge amounts of fresh Summer produce. This salad is colorful, tasty & oh so fresh tasting! - wnavery
- 2 cups tomatoes (variety, any type), cubed
- 1 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula, washed/dried
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1 cup basil leaves, washed/dried
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- In a large salad bowl, add tomatoes, green grapes, red onion, arugual, fresh mozzarella, basil, thyme & parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, honey & brown mustard.
- Pour over salad, lightly toss & serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Recipe of the Day
Make Monday better with a Tea Thyme Soda.
Tea Thyme Soda
The sun is out: Are you?
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.