If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love past & fresh ingredients - this is a light, delicious & figure friendly past dish! Great for Summer dining. - wnavery
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce (made with extra virgin olive oil), any brand
- 1/4 cup low fat ricotta cheese, softened (at room temp)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved & seeded
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 cup basil, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- In a large salad bowl, add pesto, ricotta, rice wine vinegar & lemon juice; whisk until blended.
- Add penne, cherry tomatoes, red onion, zucchini, fresh mozzarella, basil & parsley. Lightly toss until salad is coated with dressing. Serve.
- Lightly toss until salad is coated with dressing. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella