Author Notes: It is summer and that means a lot of grilling out at our house. We have at least one meal a week the requires the grill. Our latest grilling adventure - fancy hot dogs. I know what you are thinking - how can hot dogs be fancy? Well, as it turns out is is all in the toppings. - cooking4carnivores
- hot dogs (regular or vegetarian)
- mini mozzarella balls
- basil leaves
- grape tomatoes, sliced
- olive oil, just a drizzle
- Grill your hot dogs.
- Warm the buns.
- Put the dogs in the buns and top with basil, mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella