Author Notes: This recipe was a joint invention by myself and a friend, on a late summer afternoon we put our favorite flavors together. The two of us argue about who really thought of it first. - Jessica Wurwarg
- 1 quart Fresh figs
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries
- 1/2 pound Fresh mozzarella
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 2-3 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine the figs and raspberries in a large bowl.
- 2. Cut the mozzarella cheese into small bite-size pieces and add it to the mix, along with the basil.
- 3. Stir in the vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella